Welcome J-1 and  International Applicants

We Welcome You With Open Arms

The California Parks Company loves having J-1 international students and international employees. It adds a special experience all of our employees and guests enjoy. It’s no wonder why international applicants keep coming back to enjoy the rich, fun-filled, outdoor environment our parks offer.

International applicants are required to have a J-1 Exchange Visitors’ Visa and be somewhat fluent with the English language.

What Is It Like In California?

The California Parks Company is the only recreation concessionaire that has employment opportunities from the south border to the north border of California. For more information about California, please click here.

Fun Working Here

Working at our location gives you free access to some of the most popular vacation destinations in California. If you enjoy hiking, biking, RVing, camping, photography, wildlife viewing, and the great outdoors, then this is the place for you. It’s a rare opportunity for you to enjoy a long term stay at a vacation destination.

Employee trips, teambuilding, parties, special events, and activities are included.

Useful agencies to help with your international employment paperwork.

To apply for employment, click here.